[Ansteorra] In response to the question about my Crown pictures

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Apr 11 08:46:37 PDT 2007

I've had trouble with those pictures. The card with most of them was
corrupted, but I recovered most of them with some software, but it only
saved the first 880 of 1000 pictures. So I have the early rounds, but not
the last couple of rounds or the crowning. I had already switched to a
different card in the hall afterward, so I have that.

And when I recovered the card, the software corrupted my laptop hard drive
which I had to recover also.

Arghhhh!

But I expect to post these this week.

Caelin