[Ansteorra] Great Grape Wars

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 16:07:44 PDT 2007

For all who wish to know, here is the contact
information for the Demo:

Ld. Cormac (Dan Corley)
okiewriter at hotmail.com
405-275-8080 OR 405-919-0746

The Canton of Skorragardr is hosting the Demo in
Okemah, Oklahoma May 11-13.
It looks to be great fun and yes, there will be wine.
A Hafla is already in the works, a call for dancers
and drummers went out.

Contact for that part is:
Sayyidah Fayidah binte Asad umm Jawhar.
mysticpeach at mcloudteleco.com
phone 405-386-2653

Lady Lucrezia di Gilead
of the Canton of Skorragardr
> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 23:54:31 -0500
> From: Montega <montega at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Ansteorra] Great Grape Wars
> To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc."
> <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
> This Demo/event looks to be really fun! If you
> haven't heard of it
> yet, here is the site.
>
> http://skorragardr.ansteorra.org/demo.htm
>
> I do have a few questions though. Does anyone know
> if provisions for waterbearing have been set up? If
not, I would be happy to coordinate this.

> We also may need volunteers for childrens
> activities.
>
> So far I am not sure who is putting it all together.
> Typically most "demo's" are just show up type
events. This one will have a HUGE crowd as the Grape
Ranch is putting in over 5k in advertising. There will
be