[Ansteorra] Did you find your way to the SCA through a demo?

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 12:37:39 PDT 2007

Why not keep it to the list? I discovered the SCA through a practice at
a park in Northkeep. I was in a Melee group and saw someone doing
something similar so I went to investigate.... bitten by the bug and
been an SCAer since. That was 1991

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Muddeler of Mead