[Ansteorra] Did you find your way to the SCA through a demo?

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 14:07:29 PDT 2007

My nephew saw one of the demos around Houston and told my son about it
(22yrs ago).  My son is dyslexic, but was really interested.  We went to our
first event at a camp affectionately known around the area as "Almost Hell"
and spent the weekend as "interested observers".  The next weekend rolls
around and the group that we sat camp up with shows up to take us to another
event.  Been pretty much hooked since then ... although both my nephew and
my son have since quit playing.

Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
Proprietress, Barefoot Boxes/Longship Furniture
Protégé to Mesterinde Annes Clothilde von Bamburg