[Ansteorra] My Introduction into the SCA

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:59:28 PDT 2007

My first glimpse into the SCA came in 1985, in Waco, TX (Emerald Keep) via
the role playing gaming group I was active with. Several people in that
little shop on Waco Drive were active in the SCA and as a person who loved
history, I instantly felt at home in the SCA. The people there helped me
with my first sets of garb, rides to various tourneys and what the Dream
was/is all about.  I have been playing off and on ever since that point in
time.  (Of course, several people I know and love still play to this day,
that came from that little game shop.)

YIS
Dietrich