[Ansteorra] dancing-was sca introduction

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 15:41:17 PDT 2007

Did you know you can korobushka to "The Locomation?"
  Just curious<G>
  gwyneth
Craig Shupee' <philipwhite at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Well,

I was at a live action roll playing event when the Steppes dance guild performed that evening and taught two dances to those who were willing.

I learned them both and was hooked. (yes, they were korobushka and hole in the wall...)

I started going to dance class within the next couple months.

~philip