[Ansteorra] My Introduction into the SCA

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Apr 16 21:15:40 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
> littledragon0861 at gmail.com writes:
> did not.  Although most of my play,  including my peerage, was in Caer
> Galen
> in the Outlands (Boulder,  CO), Northkeep will always hold a special place
> in

---------------------------------

My family plays in Caer Galen  :)    (Dominique Du Montmarte & her consort
Derek.  I'm hoping to be in the Outlands for "Glory" where my lil brother is
getting his squire's belt!)

My first event was one my sister brought me to: the Coronation of Gunvalt I,
first King of the Outlands...  somewhere around 1986. I am pretty sure she
got involved through a demo out in Boulder - she'd been playing for at least
5 years by that point.

-Zubeydah

http://zubeydah.northkeep.org
http://photos.northkeep.org