[Ansteorra] how...etc.

Marcha nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 17 05:57:26 PDT 2007

Re:the fabric...you know that writing bitch just not come out as well as
saying it!  Will you at least let me see it! Ah, well even $8 a yard is out
of bounds for me right now.....Les Sigh!
About new clothes, maybe we ought to try to finish the Cranach dress.....I
want to wear that hat!  (No, it was not a hint....nudge, nudge, wink,
wink....)
Bert