[Ansteorra] how...etc.

Marcha nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 17 06:10:45 PDT 2007

You would not believe that people my age could blush as badly as I am
blushing now.  That was most definitely meant to be private.  Dear
Moderator, Alex and I are (possibly were) friends and it was meant in jest.
Plus I do love that hat and I would most assuredly not look as good at
events without her expertise....Gads, digging the hole deeper now, aren't I?
I need that second cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!
Bertha----- Original Message -----