[Ansteorra] Bordermarch champions

michael young uther42 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 29 15:30:27 PDT 2007

I'm sorry you missed it.  It was a very good event.

On the Chivalric field Sir Thomas won in the final round over Sir Alexis.
Sir Giotto was in the semi final with Sir Alexis.  There was a lot of very
pretty fighting, especially the fight between Giotto and Alexis.

On the Rapier field, the victor was Baron Armand, who came out with great
gusto.  He has wanted to fight in this  tourney for 6 years, but as sitting
Baron, he could not.  Pur own Robert Robertson was in the final round with
Baron Armand.

On the topic of Rapier, our most magnificent Seneschal, Emeline, received a
Queen's Rapier.  Vivat!!!!

I'm not sure who won the A&S and the Archery.

And best of all (in my humble opinion), My lady-wife Mistress Gwyneth, was
raiseed to the Order of the Pelican.  Vivat Gwyneth!!!

Uther
(Verry, Very proud husband)