[Ansteorra] Great A&S Classes offered at Grand Outlandish!!!

Snobunny0 at aol.com Snobunny0 at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 14:08:27 PDT 2007

Greetings!

I would like to formally invite one and all to come join us for Grand
Outlandish!!!  The GREAT
Baron and Baroness of al-Barran, Sir Gregor  von Münchhausen and Lady Monika
the Fair have given me the great pleasure of  organizing A&S for this AWESOME
event!  Please check out some of  the wonderful classes we have lined up for
you at  _http://www.grandouthttp://www._ (http://www.grandoutlandish.org/)  .
We also still have some slots open so if you are coming and would like to
share  your knowledge on a craft you know, please contact me at
_Snobunny0 at aol.com_ (mailto:Snobunny0 at aol.com)  and I will gladly put you  in.  I look forward
to seeing many of our beloved friends at this  spectacular event!

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Kimberly Blackwood
al-Barran A&S Minister and GOT A&S Coordinator