[Ansteorra] Heraldic Consultation Table at Westgate Winter Collegium

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:18:33 PDT 2007

There will be a herald's Warranting Class at Westgate Winter Collegium .
This is required for all Branch Heralds. If you are interested in becoming a
branch herald this would be a good class to take. If your a deputy herald
this should be a class to consider also.       There will also be a general
consultation table at Westgate Winter Collegium.  I'm looking for Heralds to
work shifts from 9am to 5pm if there is a time slot you would like to work
please let me know . Ldy Valeria,Solstice

--
Valerie W. Brown