[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Tue Aug 14 18:29:48 PDT 2007

The hardest time will be between now and the first of Sept. when everone is
moving in with the biggest thing being the freshmen moving onto campus. They
have been known to have the entire street in front of the dorm block off
because of all the uhaul trucks and trailers. not to mention mama has to
come to make sure her baby has everything they need. Classes usually start
around the first of Sept.