[Ansteorra] OT-Grant for MLS Texas Rural Librarians

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Fri Aug 3 08:52:40 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,

If you are a library worker at a public library in a small or rural Texas
town (pop. 25,000 or less), Texas Woman's University is offering full
tuition, fees, and travel stipend for a Master of Library Science.

Here is the link:
http://www.twu.edu/twunews/press_releases/07pelsc.htm

And the applications are here:
http://www.twu.edu/cope/slis/pelsc.htm

Most coursework is done online - that's how I'm studying for my MLS right
now. And for those with phobias about the GRE, this university accepts the
Miller's Analogy test, which is what I took. And, there's no thesis to
defend!

A Bachelor's degree is required.

Feel free to pass this information on to friends, co-workers, or your local
librarian.

This is an awesome chance for someone and it's worth at least $10,000 in
tuition and fees.

In service,

Mistress Xene Theriane

Going back to doing my homework....