[Ansteorra] Thank-Yous for Westgate Winter Collegium

Jennifer Smith ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 06:27:12 PDT 2007

Apologies for the delay all, but I wanted to tell everyone of my gratitude for the people who made WWC happen! Apologies to all who get this twice. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone -- many apologies! So many people worked so hard on this event.

Mistress Rondinella ran my costuming track. She recruited some wonderful classes.
HL Alden Drake was my bardic class coordinator. When he unexpectedly had to go offshore, he recruited Dona Antonia to oversee bardic the day of.
There were many people who gave of their time to teach classes. Thank you so much, all my teachers!
Melody MacGregor, for making lunch. Malachai Morgan, for making the feast. Yummy! Thanks to all who helped in the kitchen, with special hugs to Antonello and Lorien for helping clean up afterward.
Clara von Ulm, Tristan, and the rest of the gate crew--much gratefulness.
Hillary Rose Greenslade, for setup, takedown, and token making. Special thanks to Draco, who also made tokens.
Brenna MacDonald was my Web manager and tirelessly fixed schedule changes. She was also a special help at setup.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Maureen
Event Steward, Westgate Winter Collegium