[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize

Lauren laurmm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:16:21 PDT 2007

Baylor's freshmen move-in days are the 15-16, residence halls for all
students living on campus open on the 16th.  Classes start Aug 20th.

Most of the upperclassmen will not be a traffic issue, but the 15th/16th
will likely be very crazy, with most of 8th street between I-35 and Speight
closed off.

For Laurel Prize, on Sept 8, there should be no problems.