[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 13:47:09 PDT 2007

I have a friend who was trying to stay in the same hotel as me for LPT and they are now full.
  gwyneth

Owen Van Meter <ovanoff57 at clearwire.net> wrote:
  In the case of home games, the hotels do tend to fill up, but then again it
depends on who the visiting team is. Rice probably won't be that bad, but
say if A & M, Texas, Okla., or Tech are here you may have a some trouble and
won;t pay at all to try most Homecomings or Parents weekend. But it
probably be best to make reservations now for Laurel's. You said didn't know
much about Baylor - The school itself has some really good educational
programs but the last who knows how many years the football team is one of
those teams that everyone likes to play because it seems like the worst high
school JV team in the country can come play them and have no problem beating
them 50 to 0. Maybe this year be better who knows