[Ansteorra] Kingfisher OK flooding - Sca'ers ok?

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 19 13:24:29 PDT 2007

   I was also wondering how Our cousins in the North are doing . If anyone from up there has E-mail on...please let Us know if y'all are O.K. in Oklahoma.

   As for as Dean goes,...We're still on the "On Call ", but , We will probably be told Tues.or Wed. to stand down and be prepared to go back on "On Call ". However ,right now, every bodies gear is packed and ready to go. We have had so much training that I think we're just waiting too put that training to good use,...But ...I'm an Ansteorran Chirurgeon... I've been taught that a bored Chirurgeon is a good Chirurgeon.(no injuries)
     It looks like Dean will not effect the upper Texas/La. At 12p.m.( central ) we have been giving a 2% chance of Her hitting the upper Gulf coast. We're still watching for the south gulf coast, Corpus Christi/ Brownsville area. That being said...right now we're all just fine. If she goes North of the Yucatan and into the straights.Than we may have something to worry about .If anything happens , we will let you know.

   Thank you so much for caring about us,

    Kandyce

Vicki Marsh <vmarsh at twmarsh.net> wrote:
  I'm watching high water rescues in Kingfisher, Oklahoma. How is everyone
doing?

Also, any preparations on the Coastal region for Hurricane Dean?

Worried for my friends,

Xene