[Ansteorra] Kingfisher OK flooding - Sca'ers ok?

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 17:06:45 PDT 2007

--- Vicki Marsh <vmarsh at twmarsh.net> wrote:

> I'm watching high water rescues in Kingfisher, Oklahoma. How is
> everyone
> doing?
>
> Also, any preparations on the Coastal region for Hurricane Dean?
>
> Worried for my friends,
>
> Xene

I made it out of the area as "Erin" was just hitting Mooneschadowe
after it got through with Wiesenfeuer on Sunday.  That was a rather
interesting drive, going through 60 MPH winds and periodic squalls,
obscuring the view through the windshield...

...but I'm used to that sort of thing.  ;-)

Looking at today's report, it looks like Dean is going to miss Texas
completely and hammer Cozumel after it gets through with the Yucatan.
Be sure to send a prayer of thanks to whatever diety or dieties you
believe in.

Ld. Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Plain ol' herald (and tax man)
(...and veteran of driving through intense thunderstorms with high winds...)