[Ansteorra] Archers for Gothic!

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 06:59:01 PDT 2007

Greetings Maire,

I will leave the marshal aspect of your question to
those most qualified to answer it, but one thing that
you want to be sure to do is sign up to shoot for the
Baron of Bonwicke, Kainin the Just. You don't want
your score to go to someone named the Bloody Baron do
you?

In service,
Kainin the Just
Baron of Bonwicke