[Ansteorra] Gothic Call To Arms!

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Aug 29 08:00:34 PDT 2007

Unto my right noble cousin, Baron Ian, Lord Northkeep,

I appreciate the difficult position this circumstance has created for you
cousin. But let not your heart be troubled for Solomon himself could not
have adjudicated more wisely. :-) I welcome your warriors to our noble
cause!

HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea