[Ansteorra] Gothic and food

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 11:17:21 PDT 2007

Your Excellency,
    It seems to me that if your intentions were *TRULY* to test the defenses of your cousin to the West, there would be *NO* vanquished. Perhaps the disillusioned will be those tricked into supporting a wolfish land grab disguised in benevolent sheep skin...
Just an observation...
In service to truth, justice, and the Ansteorran way,
Lord Paedric OMullan

Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:
We will be able to accommodate roughly 200 souls, so while we will give
preference first to those who aid our cause, we, in our benevolence, will
likely take pity on the vanquished and disillusioned too.

In service to Ansteorra, I remain,
Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea