[Ansteorra] Non-period pavilion competition

Celestria leDragon celestria.ledragon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:55:03 PDT 2007

Bryn Gwlad's Fall Baronial is coming September 28th-30th!
I'm holding an ambiance competition for those who have non-period pavilions
on the field and wish to compete.
This competition will be for decoration of the EXTERIOR to make it look more
period and to add ambiance to our event.
For more information and an article written by Lady Coblaith Mhuimhneach
with ideas check our web page
http://www.celestria-ledragon.com/pavilion.html

If you wish to compete please send an email to
celestria.ledragon at gmail.comso you will be registered or with any
questions.
There is a nice prize that was donated for the winner.
In Service
Lady Celestria Monelyght leDragon