[Ansteorra] Westgate Winter Collegium, August 4

Sunny Briscoe sunnyday72 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:04:06 PDT 2007

Greetings to everyone planning to attend Westgate Winter Collegium,

I am teaching a class on the relatively unknown subject of Imprese.  "What
are Imprese", you ask?  Imprese are like badges and devices, are often also
called "Emblems" and a person can, and did have many different ones.  They
were used as decoration on clothing and buildings, worked into artwork, on
their money, everywhere.

If this sounds interesting to you, please join me for my class about
Renaissance Imprese this Saturday at Westgate Winter Collegium.  A CD with
images of Imprese and what they meant will be available for a small fee as
well.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Signora Elisabetta Morosini