[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prizes!

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 09:23:31 PDT 2007

Greetings!

At the upcoming Laurel's Prize Tourney, it is my
pleasure to offer a prize for the calligraphy that
most inspires or impresses me.

The calligraphy may be in any form - as part of an
illuminated page, as a standalone piece, painted on
pottery, embroidered on fabric, etc.

I look forward to seeing the finest that Ansteorra's
artisans have to offer!

Warmest regards,
Countess Sara Penrose, OL