[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 17:36:50 PDT 2007

The week before classes begin could still be an issue, as there could be late student orientation as well as greek frat/sorority rush going on, which could book up the motel rooms.

  Right now, it's a month before school at Ok State, but orientation is going on now, so hotels filling up and this weekend is also Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium - local branch is offering crash space.

  Sometimes you get reservations making them online, as hotels will save some rooms for online reservations to encourage online use... I found that out when I called - motel was booked, I went online right after and got a room, called back 5 min. later and they were able to confirm my room. Go figure.

  Word to the wise - book early.  You can always cancel a reservation 24 hrs. before.
  Cheers, Hillary