[Ansteorra] Archers for Gothic!

Mystique Mystique at phulesgold.com
Mon Aug 27 17:09:37 PDT 2007

I am new to this kingdom, recently having arrived from Drachenwald.  I am
interested in target archery and am planning to attend Gothic.  Are there any
pre-requisites I need to be aware of prior to arrival  that may  preclude my
participating in the target archery competition?

Thank you in advance for the information.

Maire O'Halowrane