[Ansteorra] Archers for Gothic!

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Aug 28 07:16:31 PDT 2007

Greetings Maire!

As you may by now have surmised, you have stumbled upon a somewhat
contentious matter. As pre-requisite, I only urge you to use caution, for
woe to them that call good evil, and evil good. My good cousin Kainin does
certainly seek your arching skills to "impale" my concerns. On the other
hand, I merely seek them to drive home my helpful point.

In the service of Ansteorra, I remain,
Armand Dragonetti
Benevolent Baron of Elfsea