[Ansteorra] A question of trends

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 12:54:13 PDT 2007

Greetings, Ansteorra!

I am on a fact-finding mission for my local Shire.  We have been  discussing
the possibility of moving our event, Lughnasad, to another time of  the year.
However, before we make any changes, I would like to hear from  some of you
who have served as Autocrats for Kingdom Calendar events over the  course of
the last several years.  I am interested in discovering if  attendance has
dropped for these events, and if so, to what do you attribute  this trend?  Whether
it be weather, the rising price of gasoline, falling  membership, or
whatever, it would be most helpful to us in determining if a  change is necessary or
not.  Your feedback would be greatly  appreciated.

M. Caterina Fregoso, O.L.
Shire of Loch Ruadh