[Ansteorra] Children's Activities of days gone by

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Wed Aug 29 08:26:51 PDT 2007

Lady Aislin,
I fear I never had the chance to thank you for the information on the
Page's Guild that you sent to me.  It has been exceedingly useful and
has filled in many of the gaps and confusion in my knowledge of how
things have been run in Ansteorra over the years.  Again, thank you.

Lady Liliana
MoC, Province of Mooneschadowe

Kingdom of
>>Ansteorra.  It covers the following areas:
>>
>>  Training
>>  Heraldry
>>  Customs and Courtesies
>>  Manners
>>Test on Customs and Courtesy
>>
>>  Included in this section was a Officer's Handbook with a description
of
>>each Guild Officers duties.
>>
>>  We just kept with the MoC office as we had a small number of
children in
>>our barony.  If you are interested in a copy please let me know and
I'll