[Ansteorra] To HE Armand, on Gothic

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 11:17:47 PDT 2007

To my dear Cousin, Armand, Baron of Eflsea I send you warmest regards.

  I will send to you some fierce and loyal Steppes fighters to aid you in your endeavor this weekend at Gothic Wars.  I regret that I am unable to attend since matters at my home require me to remain here.

  I entreat you, good Baron, please try to resolve matters with kindness and diplomacy first.  Our good cousin Kainin, Baron of Bonwicke is known to be a good and just man. There must be some err in the information that he is not taking care of his lands for the king. However if reports are true, we must do what we have to for the good of the people of Ansteorra.  If battle must occur, please be merciful.

  Your cousin and neighbor
  Katheryn Cunningghame
  Baroness of the Steppes