[Ansteorra] Gothic Weather

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Thu Aug 30 15:03:55 PDT 2007

Good greetings, my friends near and far.

As Gothic War grows nigh, and we look to the skies, to see whether or not to
travel, good tidings abound.

The temp for the days and nights of Gothic should be in the high 80's, and
partly cloudy, with nights in the mid 60's.

There is on and off, 20 per cent chance of thunderstoms on Friday and Sunday
evenings.

Come one and all to see the greenery that this years rains have graced us
with.  Even Lake Sweetwater is almost full<G>. (oh, yeah, do not forget your
bug spray).

There is no fire ban, but we ask that you be very careful with campfires and
tiki torches.

HE AmaRyah
Mendersham