[Ansteorra] [Stargate] Caribbee! Gates Edge event pics

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 03:48:55 PDT 2007

Greetings Lord Collwyn and all,

I would like permission for the pictures to be used in *Over the Edge*, the
Gate's Edge Newsletter.

If any person shown in the photos does not wish for their picture to be
used, please send me an email off-list letting me know which picture number
you are in, I will make sure it is not used.

Thank you,
Racheal