[Ansteorra] To Lord Elfsea

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Aug 31 08:05:01 PDT 2007

Greetings m'lord Cuan,

I find your careful consideration and artful use of the written word to
reveal an educated and wise spirit. It comes as no surprise that you are
indeed a free man. I heartily welcome you to join your arrows with ours and
together may we pick apart and reveal any weakness in our grand armies. And
in so doing, extend true protection to our dear friends in the West. May
your journey be safe and swift for on to Gothic we march!

In the service of Ansteorra, I do remain,

HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea