[Ansteorra] To HE Armand, on Gothic

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Aug 31 08:34:35 PDT 2007

Unto my Fair Cousin, Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame, do I send fond
greetings,

I most humbly thank you for sending a contingent of your noble fighters. To
be honest, while I shall miss your lovely countenance, I am relieved that
you shall remain out of harms way. However, with many of your best fighters
away, I fear for your personal safety. Yet am I reassured in the knowledge
that your own Warlord, Sior Tomas, one of Elfsea's finest, shall remain at
your side, for your protection. So rest easy, dear cousin, our forces are
indeed formidable and the entire kingdom shall reap the benefits of our
crusade.

In the service of Ansteorra, I remain,
HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea