[Ansteorra] Knight School reminder

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 19:21:51 PST 2007

Bryn Gwlad will be holding its third Knight School on Tuesday,
December 11th at 7:30 p.m.  We will be at Patterson Park as usual.
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php#PiP

Come out for one of the best training tools out there!

Homework reminder:  Duke Hoegaarden has asked that each fighter submit
a researched period name, preferably not your own.  Do the best you
can.

Sir Giotto

--
We are knights. We are professional killers constrained by a code of
conduct that turns murder into both art and service. -- Duke Cuán