[Ansteorra] Calendar clarification

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 03:29:50 PST 2007

Wow.  I almost never look at the text only version.  The other one is so pretty!
  gwyneth

Sluggy! <sluggy9912 at swbell.net> wrote:
  Greetings, All!

In planning vacations for the year, it has come to our
attention that the "web" version of the calendar
(http://calendar.ansteorra.org/) and the "text"
version (http://calendar.ansteorra.org/index.txt) are
different, at least as it concerns one particular
event.

In the web version, the November calendar shows Three
Kings to be Nov 7-9. The text version show this date,
but also shows Three Kings for Nov 21-23 as well.

As much fun as Three Kings is, I wouldn't think that
the hard working people of Rosenfeld would be pleased
with putting it on twice within a month... :)

Sluggy!