[Ansteorra] Calendar clarification

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 04:44:38 PST 2007

My Lord,

Thank you for pointing out the second date for Three Kings 2008.  Three Kings will be Nov 7-9.  The second date on the text calendar has been removed.  I always review the two different calendars for discrepancies and it looks like I missed one.

If you have questions about the Kingdom Calendar or wish to suggest corrections you may contact me directly through the Kingdom Calendar email:  calendar AT ansteorra.org

Saluti!
HL Niccola Setaro
Kingdom Calendar Deputy