[Ansteorra] Seawinds demo at Ingleside Renfair--Registration Reminder

Patty prand at swbell.net
Sat Dec 1 17:09:00 PST 2007

Greetings,

  Just a reminder for all those who plan to attend the Seawinds demo at the Enchanted Forest Renfair in Ingleside next weekend, Dec 8th & 9th.  If you have not registered with me please do so ASAP.  Your name must be on the gate sheet for you to get in free.  And we need a head count so we can plan our food.

  Please send me the following information:

  mundane name, SCA name, arrival, camping?  if so what size? mundane or period? How you will be volunteering.

  The Shire of Seawinds will feed all those who come to support us in this our largest demo of the year.  We are still in need of fighters, especially rapier fighters, marshals, heralds, hospitalers and artisans.

  For more information on the demo visit our website:  www.seawinds.org

  Caitriona