[Ansteorra] Winter Kingdom

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 4 22:49:25 PST 2007

Their Excellencies Ian and Kelandra, Baron and Baroness of Northkeep, Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir, offer these gentle salutations and warm hospitality to you this holiday season.

In the Barony of Northkeep a Winter Kingdom event draws near. Each and every Ansteorran under the Sable Star is warmly welcomed to these lands as we proudly hosts Her Royal Highness at our annual Winter Kingdom College. The hall is warmed and will be decorated with much care, ready for the attendance of guests most dear. All company whether gracious and grand or neither fine nor fair are welcomed equally with arms wide to come partake of our humble hospitality. Come one and all to sit side by side learning in class, college, and craft. Come fight for your honor or that of the lady or crown you hold dear. The generous should bring toys of a $5 value to help provide for Children in need of a little holiday cheer. In the tourneys a toy could buy your way into another fight. At the end of five rounds it is the one with the most toys who wins.

This Saturday morning the 8th of December we will open the gates for you to enjoy all we are offering. We do hope that you will come join us in the lands of Northkeep where fun and friendship are found in abundance among the Hospitality, Chivalry, and Good Cheer in these Current Middle Ages.

For details on the event please visit our website:

http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/WinterkingdomXVIII.html

With kind regards we remain,

Ian and Kelandra

Lord and Lady of Northkeep