[Ansteorra] LOL, Winterkingdom Site? Error

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Thu Dec 6 15:26:27 PST 2007

LOL I guess I mean nearby fast food places... Reread that and smacked my forehead and thought, 'Not a regular camping event, Rose. It's in TULSA. The whole area is a city...'.

  Does anyone know anything about the Winterkingdom site? Does it have
 indoor accomodations, flush toilets, running water, ect.? It's going to
 be pretty cold, I think, and I was debating taking a small or so...
 Also, does anyone know if there will be any sort of tavern for lunch? Or is
 it nearby a city? Never have been to Tulsa...

  Rose the Obnoxious