[Ansteorra] Oklahoma?

Kelandra Carmichael Kelandra_C at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 11 12:38:00 PST 2007

Nearly 600,000 Oklahoma homes and businesses are with out power, most since
Sunday night or some time on Monday when power lines began snapping due to
ice and falling branches. This is storm is listed as one of the worst in
Oklahoma history mainly due to it being the biggest power outage in state
history. In most cases the power companies are reporting 7-10 days for
restored power. In Tulsa residential power is not expected to start
receiving return of service until the 18th. travel is possible but still
dangerous because the streets refreeze as fast as the trucks sand them and
there are still limbs, trees, and power lines down in the streets all over
Tulsa. In Northkeep we have families whose homes use gas heat or fireplaces
sharing what warmth they can spare. If anyone in Texas has kerosene or
propane camp heaters or firewood they can spare I know people in Northkeep
who could use the help.

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep