[Ansteorra] Fundraising for GW Known World Party

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 10:45:25 PST 2007

Greetings Ansteorrans!

I am Eleanora Elizabeth Caley. I have been tasked with raising funds for our kingdoms part of the Gulf War XVII Known World Party Beverage fund. We are trying to raise at least $500 from each of the principal kingdoms.

As you may know, this money can not be from any groups bank account and must be raised outside the coffers of the SCA.
That being said, we are looking for opportunities to raise these funds. If your group would like to hold a raffle or a silent auction or yard sale or pass the hat to assist in this effort it would be much appreciated! If every group- Barony, shire, or canton could throw $15 or $20 towards the Known World Party Beverage Kitty.. we will reach our goal.

The Shire of Seawinds raised $102 with donations given at the Ingleside Ren-faires' evening feast to start us off.

If you have a donation for the fund, please contact me off the list at: Medicfem at gmail.com

In Service to the Thirsty Gulf War Participants,

HL Caley
Self Proclaimed Kingdom level Beer Wench
?