[Ansteorra] Proposed Complete Participants Handbook

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:39:34 PST 2007

Greeting Everyone.  As many of you might be aware, we've been working hard
to get the Complete Participants Handbook revised and up to date with the
many changes from corporate.  With the help of Don Dore, Master Pug, HL
Rixende, Baroness Claire, and of course their Majesties, we have finally
brought the document to the point were it is ready to be signed.  Of course,
it's also reached the point in time that it's impossible to get the Kingdom
Seneschal, myself, and their majesties all to the same event to do so.  So,
in the interim, we are going to provide the version that we *will* be
signing for preview.

You can find that version here:

http://marshal.ansteorra.org/handbook/2007_12_12%20-%20Complete%20Participants%20Handbook.pdf

Please download and review this version.  HL Rixende and I have worked very
hard to get the revisions done in an easily followable fashion, and have
even included a change log which gives a short summary of the changes that
are introduced in this (and all subsequent revisions).

If you are the kind of person who just likes to know *all* of the changes,
you can find a PDF version that had the track changes turned on at

http://marshal.ansteorra.org/handbook/2007_12_12%20-%20Complete%20Participants%20Handbook%20with%20Changes%20Tracked.pdf

Thanks for your time, and have a good holiday season.

Sieur Jean Paul de Sens
Earl Marshal

--
"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The adjective
 hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight