[Ansteorra] Crown Re-do info, videos?

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:22:07 PST 2007

The bracket is done, I just haven't had time to upload it to the marshallate
web site.  I haven't captured the final rounds yet... I hope to get it done
soon, but with Xmas coming and everything else, I'm not sure when...

JP

On Dec 13, 2007 9:58 PM, Brandon McDermott <brandonsmcd at yahoo.com> wrote:

> My laptop is down at the moment, but I do Have the entire Round Robin and
> Finals on tape. If you have an IR port I can transfer them to your computer.
> You can look at what I have up at http://www.youtube.com/lochlanarms. J.P.
> Also has several up and is linked on my page.
>  Yis,
>  Lochlan
>
> Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Have the brackets for Crown Re-Do been posted? Or any
> of the bouts past the first round?
>
> I haven't heard anything about it and would like to catch
> some of the fighting if possible.
>
> Gunthar

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The adjective
 hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight
place."