[Ansteorra] Fw: Herbal Pavilion at Gulf Wars

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Fri Dec 14 16:51:39 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Joyce Zeiler
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 2:22 PM
Subject: GW Herbal Pavalion

I just wanted let everyone I am in need of teachers for the Herbal Pavilion at Gulf Wars.

I need to start making schedules now, since the deadline is the end of  December.  I apologize for the short notice,
but I just got the good news that I get to coordinate the classes! So I need everyone's help!

If you would like to teach, ever thought about teaching, ever mowed the grass or watered a plant, I need you to please let me know so
I can get you on schedule. I would like for us to think of "novel" ideas for classes.  Hmmm...medieval grass cutting. Might not
be such a bad idea after all.

Even if you don't have an idea of what you exactly want to teach, I still need to get you on the schedule. So, contact me, ASAP.

Come teach at the Herbal Pavilion at Gulf War. We'll let you bloom with your class ideas!

Humbly, Honorably, Herbally

Bantiarna Morin inghen Ruairc
(Joyce Zeiler)

jzeiler at ar-digit.net