[Ansteorra] Loch Ruadh website problem

Kristi Johnson kristi_johnson1972 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 06:30:12 PST 2007

Hi, could the webminister for Loch Ruadh please help
me with something?

When I try to pull up the Loch Ruadh homepage it locks
up my computer in a weird way.  The message on the
bottom of the window keeps switching from saying "1
item remaining" to "9 items remaining" over and over
and I have to use control/alt/delete to get out of aol
and restart my internet connection to get out.
Clicking on the "X" at the top of the browser window
to cancel it won't work.

I am on AOL with a dial up connection and I know dial
up is slow but no other site reacts this way with my
computer.

Thanks for your time.

Thora