[Ansteorra] Travel times or distances

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Dec 18 07:57:24 PST 2007

First, the event sites are often two or more hours distant from the seat of
the Barony. Elfsea, for instance, has hosted events in Athens on several
occasions. Second, Cantons are generally created because there is a group of
people close to a Barony, but not close enough to go to all their meetings,
practices, etc. Elfsea's Canton of Dragonsfire Tor is about two hours from
the seat of Elfsea.

It depends on what you want to do with your information. It would be nice to
have a collection (on the web?) of the information on sites used by one or
more groups. It could have directions, maps, facilities, costing, etc.

Caelin