[Ansteorra] Travel times or distances

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Dec 18 08:16:25 PST 2007

I love the idea.  I wouldn't leave out Cantons since they wouldn't add
that many more branches and because there may be a surprising difference
in travel times particularly if you have to traverse all the way across
or around a large Metro area to get to that Canton.  I would also add to
the list common or frequently used sites such as Sokol Hall, Jones
Country, Camp Camwood, etc.

Regards,

-Eadric