[Ansteorra] new pelican web pages

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Dec 22 23:46:00 PST 2007

I have taken on the Pelican Web Site from Mistress Rosalia who has done a
great job with it in the past, but no longer has the time to keep it up to
date. I have brought it up to date and cleaned up a few minor issues.

In discussions about where to take the site, Master Robin of Gilwell
correctly noted that we should be asking the various users of the site and
most of the time that is not the Pelicans. Please look at
http://pelican.ansteorra.org and let me know how you might like to use such
a tool. What features are lacking? What features could be better
implemented? I have ideas, but I'd like to hear from possible real users
before I begin to write software.

This list might not want to use the bandwidth, so feel free to email me at
caelin at elfsea.net.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede